| Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Stafford Savings Bank
| What we do
|How does Stafford Savings Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does Stafford Savings Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or Pay your bills
- Apply for a loan or Provide account information
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Stafford Savings Bank does not share with nonaffiliates.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Stafford Savings Bank does not jointly market.